Proximity to New Orleans is one of my favorite perks of living on the Mississippi Coast. I’ll be adding a little NOLA spice to our festivities this year with a classic brandy milk punch instead of mimosas on Christmas morning. This holiday favorite is decadent, delicious, and might lead to a little debauchery…
Silky and smooth, this frothy punch can be enjoyed in your jammies or after you’ve gotten decked out for the day.Ben Elf added a little simple syrup to this recipe and used my hot toddy favorite, Dom B&B. Brandy or bourbon will suit this punch just fine so go with your favorite. Throw that crawfish pie in the oven, crank up the zydeco and stir the gumbo. Let me know how you like your punch and tag me on Instagram to share your favorite traditions. Cheers to a warm and merry holiday!
New Orleans Brandy Milk Punch
- 2 ounces Brandy or Bourbon
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1 teaspoon Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Crushed Ice
- Nutmeg to garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add brandy, milk, sugar and extract.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a glass over crushed ice.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and enjoy!